Women providers from your head to your toes
Looking for a female healthcare provider in Sonoma or Mendocino counties? NCMA has got you covered from head to toe. We’re proud to work with some of the area’s top female healthcare providers, including:
- Stephanie Su Huang, MD, otolaryngology (Santa Rosa)
- Elizabeth Cedars, MD, otolaryngology (Santa Rosa)
- Sheryl A. Garrett, MD, cardiology (Petaluma & Sonoma)
- Parul T. Kohli, MD, internal medicine (Santa Rosa)
- Jacqueline R. Skvaril, MD, internal medicine (Santa Rosa)
- Shazah Khawaja, MD, OB/GYN (Santa Rosa)
- Erin MacDonald, MD, OB/GYN (Santa Rosa)
- Ligaya Park, DO, MSHS, dermatology (Santa Rosa & Ukiah)
- Judith Hong, MD, dermatology (Santa Rosa & Ukiah)
- Brianne Z. Dickey, MD, dermatology (Santa Rosa & Ukiah)
- Jennifer A. Hayes, MD, dermatology (Santa Rosa & Ukiah)
- Andrea Hui Austin, MD, skin surgery (Ukiah)
- Rachel Mayorga, MD, FACP, geriatric medicine (Healdsburg)
- Ashleigh Korves, DPM, podiatry (Santa Rosa)
If you’re in Mendocino County, family medicine physician Jennifer L. (Surber) Stewart, MD, is taking new patients at NCMA Internal & Family Medicine — Mendocino.
Please say hello to our two newest endocrinologists at NCMA Endocrinology & Diabetes Center in Santa Rosa:
And we have more to come! Look for announcements soon about new female physicians joining our NCMA Otolaryngology | Head & Neck Surgery | Ear, Nose & Throat practice, and NCMA Women’s OB/GYN Center in the next few months.
Visit our physician profiles by clicking on the links to contact or learn more about your options for Northern California Medical Associates women’s healthcare providers.