Insurance health plans accepted
Northern California Medical Associates, Inc. accepts many commercial health plans and Medicare.
Here is the list of our current insurance health plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Please contact your NCMA physician office to verify your plan is accepted and that your physician is currently accepting new patients. Visit our contact page for NCMA practice names, locations and phone numbers.
Please bring your current insurance card to your office visit so we can verify that your insurance is active prior to your visit. Even when we have verified your insurance, the coverage provided can be variable. Many policies have exclusions (things they don’t cover) and deductibles (a certain amount you have to pay out-of-pocket before the insurance covers anything). You are responsible for all charges incurred during your office visit and you will be billed if your insurance denies coverage. It is your responsibility to know what will or will not be covered by your insurance. If you have questions about what is and is not covered, we recommend that you contact your insurance provider to get your questions answered prior to your visit.
NCMA billing department phone: 707-573-6150
Monday–Thursday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.–12 p.m.