Preparing for your appointment at NCMA
- Office hours & after hours policy
For hours of operation, please contact your physician’s office for specific information. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
- Prescription refills
Please have your pharmacy contact your physician to refill any pharmacy requests. For any other information regarding your prescription, please contact your physician’s office.
- Late appointment arrival
Please call ahead if you are running late. We will try to accommodate you, if possible. However, in some circumstances we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellation policy
Please call our office with 48 hours’ notice if you cannot make your appointment and need to reschedule.
- Payment policy
Our office contracts with many insurance companies and plans. Your insurance company provides you with proof of insurance, which must be presented for all services provided. If proof of insurance is not presented, or if your declared PCP is not affiliated with NCMA, your account will be considered a cash account with full payment expected at time of service. If we are contracted as preferred providers with your health plan, we will bill your insurance company directly. If we are not contracted providers with your insurance company, we expect payment in full at the time of service. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need to bill your insurance company for any eligible reimbursement.
- Notice of privacy practices
We are required by law to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information and to give you this notice explaining our privacy practices with regard to that information. You have certain rights — and we have certain legal obligations — regarding the privacy of your protected health information (PHI), and this notice also explains your rights and our obligations. We are required to abide by the terms of the current version of this notice. You can read the NCMA Notice of Privacy Practices here.
The information required for our patient form packet is available from your physician’s office. Please contact the NCMA office you are visiting for more information.
Request an appointment
Now you can request an appointment with NCMA providers online anytime, from anywhere. Click on the short form below and we will get back in touch with you soon during regular business hours to confirm your appointment. If you prefer to call to make an appointment, visit our contact page for a list of our practices and phone numbers.
Telemedicine / virtual visits
Most NCMA providers are available for telehealth virtual visits by appointment. Learn more or request a telehealth appointment now.
Northern California Medical Associates offices will observe the following holidays and will be closed:
- Thanksgiving — Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day After — Friday, November 27, 2020
- Christmas Eve — Thursday, December 24, 2020
- Christmas Day — Friday, December 25, 2020
- New Year’s Eve — Thursday, December 31, 2020
- New Year’s Day — Friday, January 1, 2021
- President’s Day — Monday, February 15, 2021
- Memorial Day — Monday, May 31, 2021
- Independence Day — Monday, July 5, 2021
- Labor Day — Monday, September 6, 2021
- Thanksgiving — Thursday, November 25, 2021
- Thanksgiving Day After — Friday, November 26, 2021
- Christmas Eve — Friday, December 24, 2021
- Christmas Day — Monday December 27, 2021
- New Year’s Eve — Friday, December 31, 2021