About NCMA Digestive Health Center
Northern California Medical Associates’ Digestive Health Center is dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and management of chronic gastrointestinal illnesses and digestive diseases. Our vision is to provide comprehensive digestive healthcare to our community in a personalized, compassionate and cost-effective manner. We focus on the health of the digestive system, or the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
We provide comprehensive coordinated care for patients with many types of digestive conditions, including:
- abdominal pain/discomfort/bloating,
- celiac disease,
- chronic hepatitis,
- colorectal cancer,
- gallbladder disease,
- heartburn (gastroesophageal reflux disease or GERD),
- inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis),
- irritable bowel syndrome,
- liver disease,
- small intestinal bacterial overgrowth,
- ulcers and more.
Our practice includes a gastroenterologist and a GI nurse practitioner. We are proud to provide care for patients in Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Sebastopol, Windsor, Healdsburg, Sonoma and greater Sonoma County.
NCMA Digestive Health Center providers are experts in all aspects of digestive health. Our multidisciplinary provider team offers team-based individualized treatment plans for each patient, in coordination with primary care providers and surgeons.
It is our goal to encourage, maintain and restore optimal digestive health for each of our patients. We believe in preventive health whenever possible and we emphasize lifestyle management, healthy weight management and endoscopic best practices to help our patients achieve their best health outcomes.
NCMA Digestive Health Center forms
Find our most used patient forms.
- A. Michael Lustberg, MD, gastroenterology
- Kimberly Casarotti, FNP, family medicine, gastroenterology
NCMA Digestive Health Center
1701 Fourth Street, Suite 100
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
We currently accept the following insurance plans (subject to change):
• Aetna (Direct)
• Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
• Beech Street Corporation
• Blue Shield of California
• Humana / Choice Care Network
• California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
• CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
• Coventry / First Health Network
• Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
• Meritage Medical Network
• MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
• Partnership HealthPlan of California
• Railroad Medicare
• UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
• United Healthcare
Verify coverage with your health plan.