Jessica Flinders, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Jessica Flinders graduated from Sonoma State University in 1996 with a master of science in nursing (MSN) and family nurse practitioner (FNP) certificate. She has been privileged to practice in Petaluma ever since. In her work with Dr. Aye and Dr. Leoni she particularly enjoys taking care of multiple generations of the same family and is especially delighted to meet the children of children she has cared for through the years. She is passionate about women’s health throughout their lifetimes.
With her husband, a retired family practice physician, her son, a local ER physician, and her daughter, a yoga instructor, much of life outside the office still revolves around medicine. Her other interests include voracious reading, attempting to make an English cottage garden grow in Sonoma County adobe and regular exercise. Oh, and watching House from the very beginning.
104 Lynch Creek Way, Suite 10
Petaluma, CA 94954
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.