NCMA internal medicine providers are available for in-person and telehealth appointments.
NCMA Internal Medicine
NCMA’s internal medicine physicians diagnose, treat, and manage a full spectrum of adult health conditions in Sonoma and Mendocino counties. In addition to general internal medicine services, our internists also provide expertise in:
- acute illness care,
- annual physicals,
- health screenings,
- diabetes management and care,
- immunizations and vaccines,
- chronic illness,
- chronic pain, and
- palliative care.
104 Lynch Creek Way, Suite 10
Petaluma, CA 94954
- Jeffrey A. Berenson, MD, general and internal medicine
- Jennifer L. Stewart, MD, family medicine, urgent care
- Sharon Hunter, FNP
- Carla Stange, FNP, CNM
45081 Little Lake Street
Mendocino, CA 95460
Telemedicine / virtual visits
NCMA physicians are available for telehealth virtual visits for many appointments. Learn more or request a telehealth appointment now.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- 6 Degrees Health
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- NX Health Network
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.