NCMA family medicine offices are open and available for in-office and telehealth appointments. Check our blog for availability updates.
Northern California Medical Associates family medicine physicians serve patients at our offices in Santa Rosa and Petaluma in Sonoma County, and at our Mendocino office in Mendocino County. Our family medicine providers and staff are proud to deliver primary healthcare for individuals and families at every stage of life.
- annual physicals,
- acute illness care,
- health screenings,
- immunizations & vaccines,
- laboratory tests,
- general and sports physical exams,
- well baby and well childcare,
- STI screening,
- behavioral health care,
- palliative care,
- women’s health, and
- many other primary medical care services.
NCMA family medicine physicians also specialize in helping patients identify and manage chronic diseases including:
- high blood pressure,
- heart disease and
To supplement the medical services offered, NCMA strongly believes that sustainable improvements in health are only achieved through thorough patient education and support. By providing access to a comprehensive understanding of an illness, NCMA has identified greater patient compliance to treatment and fewer complications and severity of illness. Patient education is provided on an individual basis by both physicians and nurse practitioners. Support groups for patients and family with chronic illness are an additional way that the NCMA family medicine staff supports its patients and families.
NCMA Live Oak Family Medicine (Santa Rosa)
(formerly Spring Creek Family Practice)
- William Markoff, MD — family practice
- James Trapnell, MD — family practice
- Jennifer E. Warren, RN, MSN, FNP
New location, new name — same great people, same phone number. Please note our new address:
3536 Mendocino Avenue, #300
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Visit our NCMA Live Oak Family Medicine frequently asked questions page.
- James F. Leoni, MD — family practice (New location in Petaluma: 1116 B Street)
- Saw W. Aye, MD — internal medicine
- Jessica Flinders, FNP
- Kim Casarotti, FNP
104 Lynch Creek Way, Suite 10
Petaluma, CA 94954
1116 B Street
Petaluma, California 94952
45081 Little Lake Street
Mendocino, CA 95460
- Jeffrey A. Berenson, MD, general and internal medicine
- Jennifer L. Stewart, MD, family medicine, urgent care
- Sharon Hunter, FNP
- Carla Stange, FNP, CNM
Telemedicine / virtual visits
NCMA family medicine physicians are available for telehealth virtual visits for many appointments. Learn more or request a telehealth appointment now.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.