NCMA Otolaryngology | Head and Neck Surgery | Ear, Nose and Throat is open and available for in-office and telehealth appointments.
NCMA Otolaryngologist Elizabeth Cedars, MD, speaks at 2019 Physician Regional Spring Symposium in Santa Rosa. Dr. Cedars presented: “Managing hearing loss” to colleagues on April 6, 2019.
NCMA Otolaryngology | Head & Neck Surgery | Ear, Nose & Throat
NCMA Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery / Ear, Nose & Throat offers expertise in the medical and surgical treatment of patients with a wide variety of disorders of the head and neck, including:
- hearing and balance problems,
- nasal/sinus disease,
- voice disorders, and
- swallowing problems.
Our physicians have expertise in the management of cancers of the nose, mouth, throat, neck, facial skin and thyroid. Additionally, our doctors have trained extensively in cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the face and neck.
Please view the list below for more information on our services:
- NCMA Hearing Center
- NCMA Allergy Center
- Head & neck tumors
- Facial plastic / reconstructive surgery
- Skin care
Please share your care experience with NCMA Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery / Ear, Nose & Throat providers and staff. Write your reviews or ratings on any of these platforms:
NCMA Otolaryngology / Head & Neck Surgery / Ear, Nose & Throat
1701 Fourth Street, Suite 120
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Stefan Zechowy, MD, otolaryngologist
- Mark Homicz, MD, otolaryngologist
- Stephanie Su Huang, MD, otolaryngologist
- Elizabeth Cedars, MD, otolaryngologist
- Annick Aubin-Pouliot, MD, otolaryngologist
- Kristin Kline, AuD, audiologist
- Jayme Fellores, AuD, audiologist
- Denise Martin, clinical aesthetician
- Heather Anderson, LVN, allergy clinic manager & nurse
Request an appointment online
NCMA otolaryngologists and audiologists are available for in-office procedures and telehealth virtual visits for many appointments. Call or use our appointment request form.