Toni McFadden, NP
Toni McFadden is a certified nurse practitioner who has more than 20 years of experience as a nurse practitioner, and 46 years as an RN. She joined Northern California Medical Associates Cardiology after returning to the Bay Area from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Ms. McFadden graduated from Roosevelt Hospital then completed her BS and MS in nursing at UCSF. She received a post-graduate degree as a nurse practitioner from St. Louis University School of Nursing.
She has worked on hospital teams, including: wound care, hospitalist, stroke team, CT surgery, and cardiology, before joining our Northern California Medical Associates Cardiology group at NCMA Cardiology — Fountaingrove in Santa Rosa.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.