Kimberly Casarotti, FNP
Family Nurse Practitioner
Kim Casarotti is a board certified family nurse practitioner (FNP) through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). She completed her bachelor of science degree in Nursing at the University of Nevada, Reno and then earned a master of science from Simmons College in Boston. She has a special interest in family medicine and gastrointestinal health, with emphasis in preventive medicine and health promotion. In her spare time, she enjoys fitness training, photography, reading and spending time in the outdoors with her family.
1116 B Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
1701 Fourth Street, Suite 100
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.