Join Northern California Medical Associates teams at the American Heart Association’s 2018 Sonoma County Heart Walk, Sunday, Sept. 23 at Howarth Park.
We’re proud to be part of this wonderful annual community event to support healthy hearts in Sonoma County and beyond. Adults, kids, dogs on leash, and strollers are all welcome. Teams are forming now and it’s not too late to join!
Pick your NCMA team
- Fountaingrove Cardiology (team leader: Debra Esposti) 707-569-7865
- Fountaingrove scheduling / front office (team leader: Kaitlynn Wills) 707-573-6199
- Spring Creek Family Medicine (team leader: Alicia Brophy) 707-544-3811
- NCMA Rheumatology, suite 300 (team leader: Renee Briggs) 707-573-6942
- The Heart Beats (team leader: Tina Chavez) 707-569-3226
- Registration and expo opens at 8 a.m.
- Warm up begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Walk begins at 9 a.m.
- Event ends at 12 p.m.
Visit the AHA’s 2018 Sonoma County Heart Walk site for more info.