Accepting new patients
3536 Mendocino Ave. Suite 200
Santa Rosa, California 95403
Telemedicine virtual care visits are now available by appointment for patients of NCMA Cardiology — Fountaingrove. Call 707-573-6166 for additional information.
Patrick Coleman, MD, and and fellow NCMA cardiologist Vishal Patel, MD, are adding to Sonoma County’s structural heart expertise. Both providers are now offering a minimally invasive alternative to open heart surgery — MitraClip — the world’s first transcatheter mitral valve repair (TMVr) therapy for patients with primary or secondary mitral regurgitation. This catheter-based approach to repair the mitral valve in beating hearts is performed at Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital. MitraClip has proven since 2003 to be a good option to alleviate mitral regurgitation without open heart surgery for patients considered to be at high surgical risk.
Cardiovascular disease, transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) surgery, peripheral vascular, endovascular medicine, interventional cardiology and nuclear cardiology
Northwestern University Medical School
Northwestern University Medical School, Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Patrick Coleman is a board-certified cardiologist with fellowship training in nuclear and interventional cardiology. He serves as the medical director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratories for both Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital and Sutter Santa Rosa, as well as the director of the Cardiology Section at NCMA. In addition to practicing cardiology at NCMA’s Santa Rosa office, Dr. Coleman regularly gives lectures to the general public and health providers about maintaining and improving heart health and emergency response.
“I wouldn’t have had my daughter without Dr. Coleman’s attentive care. Thanks to him, I had no heart complications during my pregnancy!” ~ Summer Eckelhoff (pdf)
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) explained
- High blood pressure: The “silent killer”
- NCMA cardiologist leads lifesaving coastal valley STEMI program
- Dr. Patrick Coleman plays pivotal role in Northern California heart healthcare
- Heart talk with the doc
- My life stages event: Women’s heart health panel discussion with NCMA cardiologists
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) with Dr. Patrick Coleman
Reviews from the web
|We value your feedback. Please share your review of Dr. Coleman on Google.|
NCMA Cardiology — Fountaingrove
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.