Accepting new patients
Office: 707-545-4537 (Santa Rosa) 707-462-3996 (Ukiah)
2725 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, California 95403
Telemedicine virtual visits are now available by appointment for patients of NCMA Redwood Family Dermatology. Call 707-545-4537 for additional information.
Jennifer A. Hayes was born in San Francisco and raised in Sonoma County. She attended college at the University of California, Los Angeles, and went on to earn her Doctor of Medicine degree at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA.
Dr. Hayes is board certified in both dermatology and internal medicine, as she completed a combined residency in both specialties at the University of Minnesota. Dr. Hayes practices general dermatology as well as cosmetic procedures such as botox, filler, laser, chemical peels, sclerotherapy and IPL.
In her free time, Dr. Hayes loves riding horses, taking barre/yoga classes, taking walks with her beloved dog and spending time with her family.
Education & medical training
University of Minnesota — Internal Medicine / Dermatology
David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA — Certifications & Licensure:
- American Board of Dermatology, Certified in Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certified in Internal Medicine
|We value your feedback. Please share your review of Dr. Hayes on Google.|
NCMA Redwood Family Dermatology
2725 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:00 p.m., by appointment.
Redwood Family Dermatology
555 South Dora Street
Ukiah, CA 95482
Monday through Thursday: 8:30 to 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 9 to 2 p.m.
We currently accept the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (Direct)
- Anthem Blue Cross of California and Prudent Buyer Network
- Beech Street Corporation
- Blue Shield of California
- Humana / Choice Care Network
- California Foundation for Medical Care (CFMC)
- CIGNA / Great West Healthcare
- Coventry / First Health Network
- Delta Health — Amy’s Kitchen
- Meritage Medical Network
- MultiPlan/PHCS, Inc.
- Provider Network of America (PNOA)
- Railroad Medicare
- UHC AARP Medicare Complete through Meritage (new in 2020)
- United Healthcare
Subject to change. Verify coverage with your provider or your insurance plan.