Preparing for Your Appointment
- Office Hours & After Hours Policy: For hours of operation, please contact your physician’s office for specific information. In case of an emergency, please call 911.
- Prescription Refills: Please have your pharmacy contact your physician to refill any pharmacy requests. For any other information regarding your prescription, please contact your physician’s office.
- Late Appointment Arrival: Please call ahead if you are running late. We will try to accommodate you; however in some circumstances we may have to reschedule your appointment.
- Cancellation Policy: We would appreciate 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.
- Payment Policy: Patients with Insurance – Our office contracts with many insurance companies and plans. Your insurance company provides you with proof of insurance, which must be presented for all services provided. If proof of insurance is not presented, or if your declared PCP is not affiliated with NCMA, your account will be considered a cash account with full payment expected at time of service. If we are contracted as preferred providers with your health plan, we will bill your insurance company directly. If we are not contracted providers with your insurance company, we expect payment in full at the time of service. We will be happy to provide you with the information you need to bill your insurance company for any eligible reimbursement.
- Notice of Privacy Practices: We are required by law to maintain the privacy of Protected Health Information and to give you this Notice explaining our privacy practices with regard to that information. You have certain rights – and we have certain legal obligations – regarding the privacy of your Protected Health Information, and this Notice also explains your rights and our obligations. We are required to abide by the terms of the current version of this Notice. You can read the NCMA Notice of Privacy Practices here.
The information required for our patient form packet is available from your physicians office. Please contact the NCMA office you are visiting for more information.