Please use the button links below to complete a job specific application and submit your resume. Please include the title of the job to which you are applying in your application in order to be considered for each position.
*Northern California Medical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Student
Clinic: Santa Rosa Head and Neck
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Schedule: Non-Exempt, Part-Time, TEMP; June 1 – August 10, 2017
Summary: Scans medical records into the SRS System and schedules appointments.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to the following):
• Scans documents into the SRS System.
• Schedules appointments.
• Use NCMA practice management system to find schedule of patient charts to scan.
• Answering the office telephones.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required to perform the functions of this position.
• This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Education, Licensure and/or Certifications
• High school diploma or GED
• Computer skills required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of medical records filing systems.
• Skill in English grammar and spelling.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and physicians.
• Ability to establish and maintain proper and professional communication skills with patients and outside offices and agencies.
• Ability to use electronic health record and basic Microsoft Office applications.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
• Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
• Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
• Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• Requires dexterity to type 60 wpm.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.