Please use the button links below to complete a job specific application and submit your resume. Please include the title of the job to which you are applying in your application in order to be considered for each position.
*Northern California Medical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TITLE: Regional Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Directs, Supervises and coordinates staff and activities at clinic remote sites.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to Director of Operations.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires lifting papers of boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. Requires dexterity to type 60 wpm.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Work is performed in an office environment. Involves frequent contact with staff at times. Work may be stressful at times. Contact may involve dealing with angry or upset people.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: (this list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Coordinates the work activities and schedules at satellite facilities.
2. Administers clinic policies and procedures in a consistent and timely manner.
3. Recruits, hires and supervises assigned personnel in satellite facilities.
4. Evaluates performances and recommends merit increases, promotions and disciplinary actions.
5. Ensures that office space, supplies, assistance are provided and maintained appropriately for medical staff and patient care.
6. Handles various personnel matters including forms and procedures, as required.
7. Resolves work problems to ensure quality patient service.
8. Works with senior management to ensure satellite operations and relations are effective/
9. Attends meetings and participates in committees as requested.
10. Participates in professional development activities to keep current with health care trends and practices.
11. Maintain strictest confidentiality.
12. Performs related work as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Knowledge of organization policies and procedures. Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management techniques. Knowledge of office management techniques and practices. Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Skill in gathering, analyzing, and evaluating data. Skill in written and verbal communication. Ability to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations. Ability to exercise initiative, problem solving and decision-making. Ability to read, interpret and apply clinic policies and procedures. Ability to identify problems and recommend solutions. Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
Education: High School Diploma. Undergraduate degree preferred
Experience: Minimum of 7 years medical office and management experience.
Certificate/ License: None
ALTERNATE TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
Additional appropriate education may be substituted for two years of office management experience.