Please use the button links below to complete a job specific application and submit your resume. Please include the title of the job to which you are applying in your application in order to be considered for each position.
*Northern California Medical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JOB TITLE: Project Manager
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Provides liaison between medical services and business administration including handling special projects and trouble-shooting systems as assigned.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Reports directly to Department/Office Manager or Regional Director of Operations.
SUPERVISION EXERCISED: None
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires prolonged standing or sitting, frequent bending, stooping or stretching. May require lifting up to 50 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity. Requires the ability to distinguish letters or symbols. Requires the use of office equipment, such as computer terminals, telephones or photocopiers. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
2. Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
4. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
5. Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
6. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate techniques.
7. Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
8. Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
9. Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
10. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
11. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
12. Perform related work as required which may include functioning in a front line customer facing role at times.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Knowledge of the methods and procedures of health data systems and medical records coding, classification, indexing, quality control and assessment. Knowledge of some medical technology, anatomy and physiology to assist in reviewing and developing procedures used in health data records. Knowledge of medical record regulations and laws regarding appropriate: release of information. Skill in identifying problems and recommending solutions. Skill establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, patients public and third party vendors. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information. Ability to exercise initiative, judgment and decision-making. Ability to prepare and maintain detailed records, files, reports and other correspondence.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: 5 years’ experience in a medical group environment.
ALTERNATE TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: N/A