Applying For A Job?
Please use the button links below to complete a job specific application and submit your resume. Please include the title of the job to which you are applying in your application in order to be considered for each position.
*Northern California Medical Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Position Title: Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Clinic: Administrative Department
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the CEO, provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Drafts correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload. The Executive Assistant ensures confidentiality is maintained and information/concerns are answered or referred appropriately.
Duties and Responsibilities (includes, but is not limited to the following):
- Provides a high level of support and performs administrative duties for the CEO. Responsibility of confidential information is required.
- Maintains executives’ appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Meeting coordination includes preparing and distributing agendas, securing location appropriate for meeting and participants, determines room layouts, arrives early to greet meeting participants and provides assistance with technology/equipment. Arrange for catering if needed. Handles any special requests that might arise.
- Schedules meetings with executives, board members, medical staff, and community leaders.
- Types reports, correspondence, and other material of confidential nature for board and administrative office.
- Liaison with other Administrative Assistants, Physicians, Landlords, and Executive staff to coordinate in-person meetings or conference calls with other facilities and partnerships in the community.
- Assists with recruitment and onboarding activities for executive level positions. Coordinates onsite visits and all associated logistical arrangements. Includes scheduling for participation by the Executive team.
- Manages CEO calendar, including shifting meeting schedules, proactively flagging scheduling conflicts, and ensuring a timely response to meeting requests.
- Prepares reports, memos, letters and other documents using Word, Microsoft Excel or presentation software. Maintains company organization charts.
- Routes documents and communications appropriately in a confidential manner including contracts, leases, loan documents, and all relevant documentation.
- Coordinates special events including scheduling and catering as needed by CEO.
Education, Licensure and/or Certifications
- High School Diploma. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license and car insurance.
- Three years executive or senior level administrative support experience.
- Experience in a healthcare organization preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proficient skills in proper email etiquette.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Knowledge of correct English usage, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching.
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports.
- Requires lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Requires dexterity to type 60 wpm.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work is performed in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. This position will be driving for the company.